Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

May Favourites



For the month of May I don't really have to much newness. I honestly haven't been trying anything really new, but the few things that I have tried I absolutely love. Some of these items I have been looking at for awhile now and finally just bite the bullet and bought. So lets get into the goodness that is May faves.









First on the list is my Fossil watch, I have been on the hunt for a great watch for some time know and finally stumbled upon this guy. I love that its two toned with the gold and tortoise shell in between. I honestly have been wearing this guy with everything! 











The trendy midi rings are next on my list. I got these little guys at Forever 21 for under two dollars so how could I pass them up.  With trendy things like these I don't really like spending lots of money since I don't know how long this trend will stick around. Also I tend to have ADD when it comes to trends where I will get bored of them super fast. But for less then 2 dollars I think I try it out for a few months. 















Since we are talking about accessories I dug out my Coach bag for spring and fell in love with it all over again. This little bag has been great for the spring and can easily go with anything in my wardrobe, can't say enough about this Coach bag.











This little beauty product I honestly have been look at for ages and I finally caved and bought it. Let me just tell you I am so happy that I did. This has been my go to for spring when I started to wear more skirts and dress as the weather started to turn. This little gem is amazing, its not orange and its gives you just the right about of colour to make you legs flawless. I also will be the first to admit I am the worst at sunless tanning. I always seem to get blotchy and streaky no matter if I exfoliate and use a mitt to apply. With this you just spray in your hand and rub in and it applies so evenly its idiot proof for people like me! The best part is its instant and one day only, so if you decide last minuet you want to wear a skirt take this out and your legs will look amazing! 


My last favourite for this month is an you tuber who I have been following for awhile now. I can not get enough of youtube lately. The first thing I do when I get home is sit down and watch my subscription feed then later Adam and I will sit for hours just watching random videos and fails. Sawyer Hartman make incredible short films and some hilarious challenges with fellow you tubers. To be able to watch his progression in film making is amazing, he just keeps getting better! I can not wait to be able to see his films on the big screen one day. Below is his latest short film Welcome to Tokyo, take a moment and watch if you like definitely go over to his channel and subscribe cause its only going to get better! 




No comments:

Post a Comment