Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rachel Zoe


I literally die for Rachel Zoe and with season three of her hit show fully underway, I can not contain my love. Her clients are always on the top of the best dressed lists looking glamourous and chic.
Zoe first started work at Gotham and then moved onto YM magazine. After YM closed their doors, Rachel branched out on her own with one mission in mind, to make the world a little bit more glamourous and she did just that.

Her star studded client list includes such names as Debra Messing, Demi Moore, and Anne Hathaway. Although she has many star clients, she still has been in the spot light defending rumours of eating disorders and drug use.

Along side styling her clients for red carpets and just everyday life, she also has her QVC collection, the daily Zoe Report, is a consultant for Piperlime.com, and a guest blogger on Fab Sugar. I still don't know where she finds the time for it all. Lucky for her, she has a wonderful team behind her including her husband and business partner Rodger Berman, and the always chic and Canadian Brad Goreski (I always love a fashionable Canadian.)

In 2007, she released her first ever style book called Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour. The book is full of great advice and tips and is a definite must for any fashionista's book shelf.

The last and most important reason why I absolutely adore Rachel Zoe is that she doesn't take fashion too seriously. She is one of the people I look up to most and wish I could reach her potential someday. From watching her Bravo show, I've learned there is so much to gain from it. It would have to be one of my dream jobs that I would give anything for to work beside her and her team.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel has the most beautiful eyes I have seen.

    ReplyDelete