Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Starlight - Marc Jacobs -

So I hope every so often to do a post called starlight that features some of my favourite designers and style icons. With fashion week fully underway I thought what a better time to start. I have many designers that i love and adore and cannot pick just one. Marc Jacobs runway show was last night to show his look on the fall 2010 trends. I adore Marc Jacobs so very much, I love clean sophisticated looks with a bit of edge and Marc Jacobs sure knows how to put the two together. One thing about fashion week for this season is a lot of blacks and whites and lots of fur (faux fur only for me as much of an animal lover that I am) which I cannot be more excited for! So going through the collection he did not disappoint. As hard as it was I picked a few of my favourite peaces below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment