Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Link Back Friday

This week I came across some great links that I wanted to share with all of you. Some funny, some practical, and some insightful. Let me know if you like these kind of post and I will do more! 

I have always struggled with getting a full restful night sleep. I will just stay up with my mind running wild with what didn't get done, what needs to get done, and the good ol' whats ifs... So lately I've been trying guided meditations at night to relax my mind. There are a bunch of great apps out there if you need a little help, I have been using iSleep Easy app. This article really talks about the benefits and how to start!



With summer comes travel and holiday's, this is a great place to go for all the essentials you will need when packing for holiday.


Street style is my favourite and this article shows how style really changed with the very first "Street Style" photos.


With the new Entourage movie coming out let's look back at some of the best Ari Gold quotes. 
I am so excited for this, I have been re watching the series everyday!!!!


Do you have any favourite articles or websites you found this week? 
Let me know in the comments!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment